Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Review - Sharing You by Molly McAdams

Twenty-three year old, Kamryn Cunningham has left all she’s ever known and moved to a small town where no one knows her name, who her parents are, or her social status in the horseracing world. Months after opening her own bakery and evading attempts of being set up by her new best friend, she meets Brody. Kamryn fights the instant pull between them because there’s a detail she can’t dismiss. Brody’s married.

To say that twenty-six year old, Brody Saco has had a rough marriage would be an understatement. After marrying his pregnant girlfriend, he spends the next six years in a relationship filled with hatred, manipulation and guilt involving a tragedy that happened five years earlier. When he keeps running into his sister-in-law’s best friend, Kamryn, he can’t ignore that she makes him feel more with just one look than his wife ever has; and soon he can’t continue fight his feelings for her.

When staying apart proves to be too difficult, Brody and Kamryn enter a relationship full of stolen moments and nights that end too soon while they wait for Brody to file for divorce. But the guilt that comes with their relationship may prove to be too much for Kamryn, and Brody might not be strong enough to face the tragedy from his past in order to leave his conniving wife



Sav's Review

I just sat and read this book in one friggin' sitting. It had me from start to finish. Now let me start off by telling you that this book is nothing like taking chances. Of course, it is a triangle obviously but the story couldn't be more different.

The story starts off with Kamyrn who is unhappy with her life and decides to stand up and do something about. She leaves town and completely starts her life over from scratch, and making sure all of her dreams come true in the process. She is finally.... Happy. 

Kamryn's life is rocked upside down when she meets Brody. Brody is her best friends brother in law. He is such an amazing character. He is sweet and loyal to a fault but holds the guilt of the world on his shoulders. He is trapped in a loveless marriage with an evil woman and doesn't know where to begin to fix the mess that is his life. 

"I wasn't looking for anyone. But this man? Yeah, I'd found everything I'd never even known I'd been looking for.... in him."

Kamryn and Brody have an instant connection that sizzled off the pages and even I could feel it. The lust is undeniable and the pull is worse than a moth to a flame. They both fight it. They fight it as hard and as long as they can but before they realize what's happening, this lust has transpired into so much more and there is nothing that either of them can do to stop it.

This is when things started to get emotional for me. This book pulled at my heartstrings so hard in times, I couldn't contain the sob that came from me. My heart broke time and time again for Brody and Kamryn.

"One day... one day we won't have to do this anymore. I'll come home to you, and get in our bed, and never leave. I swear."

Then there were times I was so angry that I wanted to punch something. I'm telling you, my emotions were everywhere.

This is a story of love and loss and two very broken people just trying to fit and make the other whole again. I absolutely loved this book. So I give it 4 stars!

(Remember this book has subject matter than some may not be able to handle so if triangles or cheating in general bother you then this may not be the book for you, but trust me, this story is amazing and so worth the pain and tears and even anger you will have throughout this book)








No comments:

Post a Comment