Friday, October 31, 2014

Review - What happens Tomorrow by Elle Michaels



What Happens Tomorrow
By Elle Michaels
Book Description:
No one knows what happens tomorrow...
When Brooke Adams suffers the unimaginable, she knows her heart will never be whole again. Faced with the choice of giving in to her grief, or fighting to regain a resemblance to the life she once knew, she chooses to fight.
Not ready to give up, Brooke starts a new life where no one knows her past. As she slowly puts the pieces of her life back together, Brooke meets her neighbor, Tyler Reynolds. Soon, he becomes her friend, her rock...
and her complicated constant.
Despite her best efforts, she finds herself falling for him, but what will happen if Tyler learns the truth about her past and realizes just how deep the damage is?
The risk might be too much...


Amanda’s Rating: 4.5 stars!!!!
Amanda’s Review
This review contains SPOILERS!!!!!
I have to say when I started this book I had no idea what it would be like. I just dove in. I was sucked in immediately!
The book begins with Brooke waking up from an accident and then jumps to 4 years later. She begins to describe how her fresh start began and you read about Jenna and Tyler. The author never goes into what happened with the accident so you really don’t know who was in the car or why Brooke needs a fresh start. Tyler and Jenna have become her best friends but they still don’t know about Brookes past. Tyler then professes his love to Brooke and she is terrified of beginning a relationship with him because she does not want to lose him if it doesn’t work out. She is also afraid how he will react to her past. I at this point was so curious about her past that I could NOT stop reading! Brooke had thought back a little about it so I had ideas but it wasn’t a ton of detail. She admits her feelings for Tyler are more than friendship and they begin a romantic relationship. Tyler seems perfect! He truly loves Brooke but he has secrets as well.
Throughout the book Brooke flashes back to her past and so does Tyler. You take a journey with them through their healing and learning about each other in their new relationship. The book goes back and forth when Brooke and Tyler are thinking about the past so you slowly learn about both of their pasts. The main question throughout the entire book is- Will they survive this together? There are so many twists and turns in this book and some were completely unexpected.
One thing I LOVED about this book was that it was NOT a cliffhanger!!! This book wrapped up really well and I was completely happy with the ending. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because some of the book was predictable in some places and I really like when a book knocks me on my butt.

No comments:

Post a Comment