Friday, September 26, 2014

Review - Finding Eden by Mia Sheridan

**Finding Eden is the continuation of Becoming Calder. Both books will release simultaneously, October 5, 2014**



Sav's 5 Star Review

Oh my goodness! There could not have been a more perfect follow up book to Becoming Calder. Seriously, Mia rocked it. I don't even have words to describe to you the depth of this love story.

Finding Eden is a story of second chances. Second chances on love and life. These are the types of books that don't need added in fluff or added in sex to make the story. The true impact of the story speaks high volumes all on it's own. It stands tall and towers above so damn flawlessly. 

Mia takes you on a journey in Becoming Calder of such a taboo topic and she does it so wonderfully but I will tell you Finding Eden is such a different topic. It's life AFTER. It's survival. It's about how true love will ALWAYS prevail. No matter what hurdles are thrown at you. Life... Time.... Change.... True love will always be there.

I laughed, I cried, and felt so much joy reading this book my heart was completely full. I cannot, will not describe the plot to this book with you. Just please know, that this series is absolutely amazing. If you want to feel the joy I feel and have your heart bursting at the seams with joy. Then please give this series a chance on release day. Meet these wonderful characters, follow their beautiful yet heartbreaking story, live with them at Acadia, suffer the great flood, strive with them, cheer for them, watch them transform from sweet children to amazing adults, and fall in love with them and their  story completely as I have. You will not regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment