Friday, March 7, 2014

Dom Wars by Lucien bane review

Lucian Bane’s inner Dom is out of control and hungry for things he can’t name. When he signs up for Dom Wars, he meets Tara who is naive to the BDSM world. Her reckless dominance and puritan heart fascinate him. But when he discovers the pain in her past, it unleashes his true Dom within.
 
 
 
 
Sav's Review
 
 
I went into this book skeptical because it was 111 pages. Books that are just not completed when they could be sold as 2 or 3 full length books but instead sold as 5 or 6 100 page short stories tend to just piss me off. But I kept hearing all of the buzz surrounding this particular book so I figured what the hell, if it's good then it may change my mind on short stories altogether. Sadly that was not the case. While I may be in the.1 percentile, I have to be honest. So here is my honesty. I actually couldn't even finish the book. I think I may have gotten 30% when I stopped. I read LOTS of books on Dominance and Submission and this one to me just seemed..... made up. A true Dom wouldn't sign up for 'game' to be labeled as TOP DOM because let's face it. A true Dom knows just that. He may not be #1 to the world but to a lucky sub he is ALL that she needs so why publically join a pissing contest? I found it to be very confusing at times as well. The way it was written just kind of lost me. It was almost clinical and the characters seemed very bland. Once again this is my opinion and I don't suggest anyone not read the book because of my opinion because most seem to like it. It just sadly didn't do it for me. I give this book 2 stars
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment