Monday, December 2, 2013

Review of Friend-zoned by Belle Aurora

Nikolai Leokov never thought he'd fall in love with the only girl he's ever befriended. 

Valentina Tomic has issues with commitment after the ultimate betrayal. 

When Tina decides to make broody Nik's day better, she never thought she would end up friends with the hard man. 

Nik has never had a woman be so affectionate to him without expecting something in return. 

Nik and Tina cordially invite you to read Friend-zoned. 

A story of friendship, humour and love.




 Leia's Review-
“So we can be friends, right?”
Wait, what?
I stare at her, a frown forming at my mouth.
Did I..? Did I just get Friend-zoned?
I look over again to see Tina nodding vigorously and smiling brightly.
Wow, this has never happened to me before."


Holy hilarious books, Batman! We have a WINNER!

…I’m not gunna lie. When I picked up this book for 99 cents, I totally thought it was going to be fluff. It’s been sitting on my Kindle for weeks. THANK GOODNESS I gave it a shot! Bella Aurora…..you are my hero! This book was absolute perfection. The story line was great, the conversations were witty, the actions was there. Granted, there were a few typos and grammatical errors, but who cares at this point?!

Tina Tomic…..Le sigh! I love this chick! And I want to be her BFF! She is shy. She has had unbearable heartbreak. BUT – she is smart. Witty. And so frick-frackin optimistic you can just see the sunshine around her. 

Her friendships with Meems, Lola, and Nat – unbreakable! These girls are awesome!

And the boys – oh the boys! To quote Tina ”I love the guys”

Nik is a little broody – he’s a little untrusting – but he is so hawt it’s easy to get over  

Trick, Ghost, and Max……they are my heart! I want to go over and play poker with them. Laugh with them in the ‘chill out’ room. Marry them all. *sigh*

Tina “friend-zones” Nik shortly after they meet. She quickly becomes ingrained in his family, and the boys quickly develop relationships with Tina’s friends. It’s one big happy family. I love the dynamic! 

The friendship that develops between Nik and Tina is priceless. It lays the foundation for their relationship perfectly and you really feel their relationship progress. It doesn’t feel rushed or ridiculous like some other romance novels. It feels real. And you develop such a relationship with all of the characters, even the secondary ones. 

I laughed. I cringed. I cried. I swooned. Then I laughed some more. 

This book is one I will surely read over and over again. 

Buy on Amazon US here
Buy on Amazon UK here

No comments:

Post a Comment