Monday, February 23, 2015

One Percenter by DR Graham - Review

99% of bikers obey the law. The other 1% make their own...
Eighteen-year-old Tienne Desrochers grew up in the rough world of the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club. Bikers. Family. Outlaws. But after her dad's murder, Tienne decides she's had enough. She refuses to end up like her drug-addicted mom. So she grabs her younger brother and leaves it all behind...including her boyfriend, Aiden Gyllenhall.

More comfortable in the middle of a bar fight than at a country club, living with her wealthy aunt and uncle is an adjustment, to say the least. No swearing. Designer shoes that pinch. And charming corporate types like Leland Crofton instead of super-sexy, tattooed Aiden. But even the upper class can't escape the toxic touch of underworld violence. And this time, Tienne won't just learn who she really is—she'll learn who has her back.

Book #1 in the Noir et Bleu Motorcycle Club series

Sav's Review

MC books are a guilty pleasure of mine, I love to read about an outlaw biker and their gritty, raw stories of finding true love.When I saw this book - I jumped at the chance to read it. I hadn't heard of this author before but had high hopes and I was not let down.

The book is about Tienne, who after her dad dies decides she wants a new start basically, she wants to have a better life. She soon meets Leland and her plans take a fast detour she never expected. This was a super quick read which i read in just a few short hours. At times, I felt like it seemed rushed and I would have liked a bit more MC ish elements thrown in there but overall it was an enjoyable read that I would definitely recommend.

4 Stars! 

No comments:

Post a Comment