Saturday, October 18, 2014

This is Falling by Ginger Scott - Review

First, I had to remember how to breathe. Then, I had to learn how to survive. Two years, three months and sixteen days had passed since I was the Rowe Stanton from before, since tragedy stole my youth and my heart went along with it. 

When I left for college, I put a thousand miles between my future and my past. I’d made a choice—I was going to cross back to the other side, to live with the living. I just didn’t know how. 

And then I met Nate Preeter. 

An All-American baseball player, Nate wasn’t supposed to notice a ghost-of-a-girl like me. But he did. He shouldn’t want to know my name. But he did. And when he learned my secret and saw the scars it left behind, he was supposed to run. But he didn’t. 

My heart was dead, and I was never supposed to belong to anyone. But Nate Preeter had me feeling, and he made me want to be his. He showed me everything I was missing. 

And then he showed me how to fall. 

*This is a standalone in a three-part series that will focus on different characters. Each book can be read on its own



Sav's 4 Star Review

Ginger Scott has an amazingly refreshing writing style. She has the ability to completely pull me in to her stories making me crave it. It's all consuming and I love every second of it. Her books are fresh look in the new adult genre.

In This is falling we learn about Rowe (I lovvvee that name) she is a survivor but surviving meant living a life of seclusion. A life of loneliness and a life without friends.

Rowe decides that it's time for a change and decides that after years of homeschooling, she is ready to start fresh and go to college.

Rowe soon meets Nate. While she is scared and timid, Nate senses it and he knows exactly what he needs to be. He has to gain her trust. He has to show Rowe that he really is a beautiful soul and trust me when I tell you, Nate is amazing. He's a strong character, loving and caring and such a nice change in romance genre.

This books gives you a little of everything. It gives you laugh out loud moments and tears beyond tears. This book is emotionally charged from start to finish and it's one I highly recommend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment