Monday, June 2, 2014

Review of Night Fury: Act One by Belle Aurora



Synopsis:

My name is Catarina.
Or, that’s who I was christened to be, anyways.

I live in a convent. I am a nun in training. A postulant.
I am eighteen years old.



I am a predator.
No one is safe from me.



I am protected.
No one can get to me.



By day one way, by night another. They call on me.



My name is Catarina.
Codename: Night Fury.



No one is safe from me.



I will come for you.


Leia’s Review:

Wow. Just. Wow. 


I am a huge Belle Aurora fan. Like massive. I have read, and will continue to read anything she writes. However, if you are looking for a book that reminds you of Friend-Zoned or a love story full of twist and turns like Raw - you won't find it here! 



Night Fury is completely different from anything I have read from Mrs. Aurora. It was a suspense driven, action packed novel that kept me guessing from beginning. And even after I have finished, I am still sitting here scratching my head wondering what is going to happen next or what in the world certain things meant.... 



Cat was "delivered" to the church as an infant with no memories of her father and mother. Over the years, she has been raised and trained by the church. To the outside eye, it would seem she is a nun in training - but that is not at all the case. Cat is a hunter. Her world is filled with secrets. But she is there. This is her calling. It must be done. And she has to do it. 



As much as it pains me, I literally cannot go any further into the plot without giving a million things away! There are twists and turns at every page. 



Now, for those of you who are wondering - this book does end with a rather intriguing cliffy - so you have been warned. 



I definitely cannot wait for book two. I am anxiously awaiting a million answers! 

*4 Mind Boggling Stars*

No comments:

Post a Comment