Sunday, February 9, 2014

Review of Interview with a Master by Jason Luke


It's the interview like no other. 
It's the interview of a lifetime. 
It's THE Interview with a Master. 
When Jonah Noble reveals details of his life within the world of BDSM, the tale he tells is intensely erotic, profoundly sensual, and brutally honest. 
This is His world. His way. 
There is only one question the man will not answer… 

(BDSM erotica from a man's POV, written by a man. Contains some explicit language)


                                              Sav's review-


                                                   'Do ut Des
                                             I give that you may give

Not even sure where to start with this one. I was lucky enough to receive an ARC for honest review so here goes..
From the moment I was tagged in a teaser post on Jason's page I knew I had to have this book. I have this intuition to know when a book is going to be 'The next big thing' and I instantly knew this book was going to be nothing short of fantastic. And I was not wrong at all.

Jason basically puts you there with them as if you are watching and just observing. It's very real. It's very captivating and you constantly want more, you NEED more. So you can't stop turning the page because it's as if you stop then you feel incomplete. I didn't even cook that night I ordered pizza because, well I had to finish it in one sitting and believe me when I say  it's very addicting. 

I don't want to give away any of the plot because, when you think you have it all figured out and you think you know what's happening. Jason throws you a curve ball. A curve ball that took my breath away and since at that time I had nobody to talk to I fillled his inbox up LOL (Thanks or understanding Jason) and he thankfully didn't mind one bit. So I will say this.. Go on the journey. Meet these people. Learn about Jonah's life. Fall in love. Just like I did. You will not be disappointed. I give Interview with a Master 5 DOMINATING STARS!

Here is a few of my favorite quotes


"Define sexy.I shrugged. "I don't think I can." I confessed. "I don't have a definition, nor do I have specific parameters. It's not any one thing about a woman that makes her sexy in my eyes, it's a collection of things- an intoxicating infusion of the obvious and subtle that merge together."

" I've never loved any woman, I said. I've cared for them, protected them, been a master to them, and lusted after them, but not once have I allowed myself to fall in love. And maybe I never will. I can accept that- but I know you can't. I know you- maybe better than you know yourself."

Buy it on Amazon here
Buy it on Amazon UK here

No comments:

Post a Comment