Monday, January 27, 2014

My Sneak Peak into Interview with a Master

His name is Jonah Noble.
This is his story - from his point of view.
His world. His way.
(coming in February 2014)




Ok so I'm very excited that I was able to read a sneak peek into 'Interview with a Master' let me start by saying that in the past I have not been able to read books written this way, a person being interviewed even if it had story has never really pulled me in..... Until I read this one. 
Jason Luke really captures your attention and makes you feel as though you are sitting there watching all of this play out. It's intriguing to say the least, to get into a masters mind. To see the male pov is captivating and sexy and just well....It's freaking erotic as hell. The way Jonah explains his life and how he became the Dominate man that he is, it's just a massive turn on. So ladies be prepared to squirm. I found myself so captivated that I didn't know I was at the end of my sneak peek and the pages were gone. I tried flipping and flipping and it was just over and I NEEDED more. I can honestly say that this book has serious 5 star potential written all over it. So keep your eyes open ladies for this page turning book that takes you inside the mind of a sexy Dominate man, I promise you will not regret it!


No comments:

Post a Comment