Sunday, November 3, 2013

Review of A Window to Love by Fifi Flowers

Melissa Bennette lives a quiet life in New York City. After the tragic death of her parents, Melissa is alone. After attending a office holiday party, Melissa decides to walk the beautiful city of New York in hopes of reminding herself of the wonderful memories she had with her family. It's on her journey through the city that she stumbles upon a photo of Evan Duke - who is without a doubt the most beautiful man she has ever seen.

Male model, Evan Duke has his sights set on Melissa. The night of her office holiday party, he sees her leave and he follows her. He sees the beautiful woman lost in her own world of sadness and pain and wants to know her better.

After a passionate weekend together, Melissa knows that there is no way that she can keep Evan forever. She knows that it can only end with her all alone again.
I'm going to miss that gorgeous face, that amazing hard body and the best sex of my life. I think the worst part will be the emptiness.

Even though Evan questions his motives with Melissa, he realizes that he is falling in love with her, and he knows without a doubt that he can make her happy.
I want to take care of her. I want to make everything right in her life. I want to take away her pain. Is she just a project for me? A new campaign? Am I trying to make another thing in my life perfect? If I'm questioning myself, she has to be questioning my motives as well. The truth of the matter is, in my heart, I know I'm falling in love with her.

Can the love that they are forming survive the pressures of "stardom" that come with being a sought after male model? Will the rumors flying through the tabloid tear them apart?

Fifi Flowers keeps you turning the pages (and fanning yourself often) through this steamy love affair. Brace yourself for a fun, exciting and erotic ride.
4 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment