Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Review of Silent No More by N.E Henderson

Synopsis:
Shannon Taylor thinks she has the picture perfect life.
An accomplished photographer, engaged to marry her college boyfriend and a best friend who’s more like a sister, life is almost perfect. That is until her world is tilted by two of most important people in her life.
Finding herself alone in a bar, both angry and hurt, is a lethal combination when alcohol is involved. A chance encounter leads Shannon down a path that will force her to confront a past she has meticulously ignored for ten years.
Nicholas Lockhart, renowned bachelor, has a reputation for his cold eyes and icy heart. Meeting a woman who can turn is world upside is not on the cards; that is until Shannon enters his life.
A familiar and instant attraction will soon leave both Shannon and Nick re-evaluating what is important. Nick's strength and protection offers Shannon something she hasn’t felt in a long time, while Shannon threatens to break through the barriers Nick has in place to protect himself.
When Shannon's world crashes, she wonders if it's possible to crack Nick's icy heart. A web of lies and twisted truths soon leaves both bare and vulnerable.
Silence no longer offers protection or safety.
Will remaining silent cost Shannon the real love she's finally found? Or will she stay silent no more?



Jamie's Review-

This is a story about Shannon and Nick.
Shannon is your typical 20 something woman who thinks she has the best man in the world because he is a doctor and they have been together for 5-6 years. Oh boy she was in for a huge surprise when she left work early one day to surprise him! She faced the biggest betrayel by her fiance and who she thought was her best friend when she found them up against a wall.  So of course the remedy to that situation is to get drunk very drunk.... she never thought she would end up in bed with a very sexy man..... but can she get into a relationship again this soon? Will her past dark secret keep her from being happy.....
Nick Oh I mean Nicholas.... He is your typical alpha male that doesn't do relationships.  He has some serious anger problems because of his father. The only way he knows how to handle interaction with his father is to punch wholes in his walls at his house.  Thats what brings him to his hotel the night a certain red head he only seen once about 6 month's ago in his office appears at the bar very drunk--- 6 month's ago he wanted to get to know her better but didn't now is his chance but can he give her what she wants and deserves?  Will her dark secret change everything for them?
Well I have to say I would give this book a 4.5 star, only reason not a 5 is because it ended with a cliffhanger!! Aghhh yes be aware you will have kindle throwing moment when you want to keep devouring this book cause you will devour it!  The sex scenes are seriously hot and the story line is awesome!  I can't wait for the next book I will go insane literally waiting for it spring please come soon!!!
I like to add some of my favorite lines from the book so please enjoy My New Hot BBF Alpha Male Nicholas!!!
  
"God you know how to cut a man down to his fu**ing knees.  I never knew I wanted to hear those words until you just said them.  I've loved you from the moment I laid my fu**ing eyes on you."
"Baby, slow down; I plan on enjoying every moment of this, every fu**ing inch of you, I've waited too long to rush to the finish line now"
"Six months.  I've wanted you for six long fu**ing month's. The first time I saw you I knew I had to have you."
"I told you my name is Nicholas.  Don't call me Nick, and no, we did not fu*k last night!"  "But when I do fu*k you, your eyes will be wide open and you won't forget it!" 

DUE DATE-DECEMBER 3RD 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment