Monday, November 18, 2013

Review of Inescapable Desire by Danielle Jamie

Savannah and Kayden's relationship is full of passion; the chemistry between them is undeniable, but will their relationship be strong enough to with stand jealous exes and an unexpected tragedy that threatens to tear them apart.

After giving up on love, Savannah built a fortress around her heart; until Kayden storms into her life breaking through her resolve and the walls she built around her heart. Savannah took a huge leap of faith deciding to move from Los Angeles to Galveston Texas. She wants to be closer to Kayden and away from the insanity of L.A. Being the daughter of Country Music's Hottest Duo and having a very public break up has made life in Los Angeles almost unbearable.

As soon as Savannah begins to feel like her life is finally piecing back together, men from her past come back into her life causing strain on her very new relationship with Kayden. Just when she thinks things cannot get any worse tragedy strikes; sending Savannah’s world crashing back down around her. Will her relationship with Kayden, be strong enough to with stand the new obstacles thrown at them? Or will it tear them apart forever?






REVIEW-
Fun. Flirty. Fantastic. 

This series has had me hooked sine the beginning of book one. I loved every minute of Kayden and Savannah. 

Inescapable Desire picks up right where Irresistible Desire leaves us. Can I just stop and say how much I love when authors do this?? - I don't want to miss a minute of my favorite characters time together, and lucky for us - we don't. 

Kayden and Savannah's relationship is fast paced. There are reviews that say that this book is "all sex" and "moves to quick". Normally - when a book does this, it's hard for me to form attachments with the characters. That isn't the case at all with Savannah and Kayden. I love their love. Granted, their relationship does move fast - but geeze - have you read these books?? I would move as fast as I could with Kayden too!! I don't feel like there was anything lacking in the character development. At. All. I can feel their connection and I want to see them happy. 

"My grandmother always said when you find the one, you will just know. You will feel it deep in your soul, that connection. The missing piece of yourself that you never knew was missing until you find it. Finding your soul-mate is the most amazing thing in the entire world. When you find your perfect other half, hold onto them and never let them go. Show them every single day how much they mean to you; even fifty years later, make sure they feel just how much you love them."

There are a lot of ups and downs in Inescapable Desire. Kayden and Savannah are still figuring each other out. There is a lot of ground to cover in a new relationship - especially when one of you is the "Most Influential Man of 2012" and the other is the daughter of Country Music's hottest duo.

But they figure it out. Together. That's one of the things that I love most about them. They work together through their problems. There isn't a whole lot of childish behavior. It's adult conversations and solutions. And lots and lots of love from friends. The side characters in this series are amazing and extremely well developed, loveable people.

I don't want to give too much of the plot away, because I had so much fun discovering everything for myself, and I know you will too. Suffice to say - this book will make you smile, swoon and curse the day Danielle Jamie was born......yeah... the ending....

The ending of this book gutted me. I am pretty sure that I was staring at my Kindle just screaming "What. The. Actual. Fuck" for the last 10% of this book. Lucky for you - book 3 (Indestructible Desire) is already out! :-) 

This book was just spectacular. I loved Irresistible Desire, but this book brought my love for Savannah and Kayden to a whole 'nother level!! 

5 Texas Sized Stars

Buy it now for only 99 pennies here

Buy it on amazon UK here

2 comments: