Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Review of If Only by Cherise Sinclair

After the last fiasco, Sally gives up. She’ll never find a Dom of her own. Instead the computer whizz is job hunting in between bending the law—just a bit—to unearth the bastards who’d enslaved her friends. The clueless cops and Feds obviously need help.

FBI special agents, Galen and Vance, have waited to play with Sally for a long time. When the mischievous submissive returns to the exclusive Shadowlands BDSM club after an ugly relationship, the experienced co-tops are pleased. Realizing she’s suppressing her emotions, the powerful Doms push her—only to find that her sassiness conceals a scarred and vulnerable heart.

Shaken by the unexpected emotional exposure, Sally flees the demanding Masters and the Shadowlands.

Both Galen and Vance have reasons not to seek a long-term submissive, but when a brutal attack by her ex-Dom sends Sally into their home, the two agents are driven to protect her. To help her. To take her under command. Falling in love isn’t in the plans.

But as the little imp brings light into their lives, they begin to want more…until they discover she’s hacked into an organization that delights in burning people alive





Sav's review-

Whoaaaaa buddy! This is book 8 in the Club Shadowlands series and I was itching for this book! I love love love this series. It's easily my favorite BDSM series. Anyway I love all the charachters each one is just lovely, a breath of fresh air if you will. So I knew this one would be no different. I loved Sally and the Feds Galen and Vance in previous books. Sally is a sassy one. Bubbly and fun and mischievious BUT you find out so much more about her and my heart broke. Totally shattered for this poor girl. I'm invested in these characters so I cried ALOT lol. Vance and Galen *sigh* sexy as sin men. They work well together. They are smart, strong, gorgeous, and kinky as hell! The sex was HAWT!!!! At one point I said 'surely hes not gonna put his hand there' but he did and I was turned ON OMG! Galen was actually my favorite I  just fell hard for him. I love their compassion and their ability to know what Sally needs when she needs it. That being said we get more drama from the Harvest association, SHIT HITS THE FAN and I could not breathe. My friend Dee had to talk me through this part I was crying so hard. Cherise has the amazing ability to make you FEEL everything that is happening and I love being along for the ride. The masters never fail to amaze me and OMG the pet names I just LOVE! Here's a few of my favorite quotes...

"God, could they be anymore perfect? Blinking away tears, she remembered back in spring, she'd given up on love. On finding a dom. On hope. Now she had love in abundance, hope for a future... and two Doms."


"Pretty Sally," Galen murmmured, "can't move, can't yell. His lips curved slightly. "can't come."

"Snuggled in compassion, embraced in safety, she let herself slide away"

"I look forward to turning your pretty ass red. To seeing tears in your eyes. And making you come so hard the neighbors will hear you scream our names"

"DEMON DOMS"

Anyway those are just a few of many of my favorites y'all go visit the shadowlands y'all won't be sorry!!!!  5 AMAZING STARS FOR IF ONLY!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Only-Masters-Shadowlands-Cherise-Sinclair-ebook/dp/B00GGOBXM8/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1384293402&sr=1-2&keywords=if+o

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Only-Masters-Shadowlands-Cherise-Sinclair-ebook/dp/B00GGOBXM8/ref=sr_1_14?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1384293454&sr=1-14&keywords=if+only

No comments:

Post a Comment