Friday, August 30, 2013

                       Beyond Repair

                                                      By Chelsea Camaron 



  My review-


I have loved all of the books in this series but this one truly is now my favorite! These are a few reasons why......... Chelsea has a way of making you FEEL the story, it grips you and pulls you in and emotionally you are at the edge of your seat the whole way through. The only choice you have (because you CANNOT stop) is to just ride the waves along the way! I felt very connected with Tiffany in this book. I have felt the same things she feels and literally my heart broke for her. I am not ashamed to admit I cried or teared up ALOT. She doesn't just create fiction she creates life stories. It feels REAL! There is a message in every book she writes and this one just shows you that nobody is BEYOND REPAIR! 




"Who am I? A cold, snobby, and insecure bitch. That's not who I really am,that's who I let everyone see. I'm really loving, loyal, and sensitive. I'm aso weak; very weak. Matt was always there to pick up the pieces, now he's gone. Time to be brave, Tiffany. Time to broaden your horizons and step out of what's expected of you. Time to claim your life." 

So Harrison is amazing! I fell in love almost instantly. I hated Tiffany and then I hated Sophie. At times I loved and felt sorry for both but in the long run I knew in my head who Harry was destined to be with. I loved everything about this book. It's a story of loss and love and it will truly capture your heart to the fullest! WHO DOES HARRY CHOOSE????? WELLLLLL HURRY UP AND READ IT!!! 


"You're my calm in the storm, my tranquility in chaos. You're my rock and my safe place. Today, I promise to love you unconditionally and without hesitation."
    

SYNOPSIS-  

Harrison and Tiffany have a long history of hooking up. Harrison decides he wants more. Tiffany, a spoiled Southern Belle is embarrassed by a working class Harrison. After over two years apart Tiffany is missing his touch. She heads to Charlotte to bring some important news. 

Harrison is finally settled in Charlotte. He has a job he loves, his sister close by, great friends, and an awesome agreement going with Sophia. 

Can Sophia ever want more from Harrison than just sex? Has Harrison fallen in love or just lust with Sophia?

After all this time and hurt feelings, is he really meant to be with Tiffany? Can Harrison manage to let his guard down and find his way back to Tiffany? Will Tiffany be satisfied with a regular working class mechanic? Or is their relationship in the past and beyond repair?










No comments:

Post a Comment