Saturday, June 6, 2015

BOOK REVIEW - Forever a Jett Girl by Meghan Quinn


Synopsis:

Justice. Faith. Power.

The words I live my life by, the three keys to my success, the foundation I built my entire empire on and now Goldie holds them all in the palm of her hands.

She once was a Jett Girl, a piece of me, a safety net I grew to depend on.
She once was mine…heart, body and soul.

But now she’s gone.

I fell for a girl I should have left alone. I let her consume my life, control my feelings and own every aspect of my being. I tried to keep her, to make her see what she was doing to me, to clue her in that breathing was impossible without her around.

But she ran, she gave up and she returned the one thing that claimed her as mine, she gave me back her collar.

This is the story of a desperate man who lost everything that ever mattered to him… my little one.
 

Leia's Five Star Review:

Here's the thing with this series, I love it so much - it's hard to let it go. Although I loved, loved, loved this last book...I'm not ready to say goodbye to any of these characters. 

Meghan Quinn has done such a fantastic job of building and layering these multi-dimensional characters that you just fall head over feet for. Even the secondary characters are precious to me. 

As with the other books in this series, there is the perfect mix of humor, angst, suspense and super sexy time :-). 

This book really tests the depths of Goldie and Jett's relationship. They are relying on trust and faith in each other to make it through some of the challenges that they're facing - and trust and faith are something that neither of them have in great supply. 

Goldie is fierce and protective and though she always means well, but somehow for her things never turn out the way she plans. And poor Jett, the man has an impossible need for control - letting go of it isn't easy for him and his trust issues with women cause more problems for he and Goldie than anyone could ever imagine. There were so many nail biting moments, so many crazy things going on that I DEVOURED this book. I had to get to the end as quickly as possible and see what happened.

It's a story about power, love, family and the ties that bind us together. There is so much that I could say about this series and this book, but it truly is the most fantastic journey you will take and you need to read it for yourself.

This highly addictive book will forever remain on my 'favorites' shelf. There is nothing about it that I didn't absolutely FLOVE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment